GENEROSITY IS POWERFULWe believe generosity changes lives. It makes a powerful difference in the lives of both the giver and the receiver, and at Pawaʻa Community Church we seek to embrace this life-changing generosity. When you give, you join God’s work in our church, our community and the world.
Based on Scripture, at Pawaʻa Community Church …
- We give out of love, not guilt. (Galatians 3:13)
- We give cheerfully. There’s great joy to be found in giving back to God! (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- We serve a generous God through our giving. (2 Corinthians 8:9)
- We believe God responds to generosity. (Proverbs 11:25)
- We give from His treasure, not our own. (Psalm 24:1)
- We “declare our dependence” with our tithe. He is faithful to provide for all our needs when we live faithfully. (Malachi 3:10)
- We let Him shape the desires of our hearts (Matthew 6:33 & Luke 12:34)
Bottom line, giving is an act of worship.
GLADLY SACRIFICING FOR THE GOSPEL BECAUSE JESUS SACRIFICED FOR US.